United Pet Fund: “Good people, doing good things, to help animals in need and those that care for them.”
WHO WE ARE:
United Pet Fund (unitedpetfund.org) serves an unfilled need for small, independent shelters, rescues, advocacy groups and care centers b providing food, supplies, and tangible support in a new and efficient way. Here is some quick information about UPF:
- We foster a community of giving like that of USO and United Way. Put simply, we connect, collect, and share.
- Currently, UPF provides the following, traveling around the Tri-State to support over 90 animal care organizations in need.
- We have helped organizations in Cleveland, Indianapolis, Tennessee border as well as locally within the tri-state area. We are always looking to expand our reach!
- Our 8,500-sq ft. warehouse holds a revolving range of pet items including food, puppy pads, cat litter boxes, toys, treats, cages as well as medical supplies for our members.
- We distributed over $1.2 million dollars-worth of pet food and products to our members last year-we hope to double this number for 2017!
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 17 AT 9:30 A.M.
LUNKEN AIRPORT BIKE PATH AT LUNKEN PLAYFIELD
Bring your mutt and dash or a cause! Register now for the United Pet Fund’s inaugural 5K, the Muttstache Dash, a race to support UPF and benefit local animal shelters, rescues and animal care groups in need.
- Pre-registration fee: $35
- Registration after September 12th, 2017: $40
- Online registration closes at 10:00 PM on Friday, September 15th. After that date, registration will be available at the event on event day.
- Early packet pickup will occur on Friday, September 15th at Fleet Feet Sports (9525 Kenwood Road, Blue Ash, Ohio 45242) from 4pm-6pm. You may also pick up packets for family/friends.
- One dog only per participant (NO retractable leashes allowed)
- First 500 participants receive a swag bag: includes T-shirt for humans; bandana & waste bags for dogs
- Chip-timed event, including awards for top finishers in 4 categories (male, female, child, canine & companion)
- Family Friendly, for competitive and recreational runners/walkers and non-aggressive, sociable dogs
- Water station for humans and dogs located on the course
- Come for the race, stay for the fun – food trucks, pet vendors, music and more
- 8:00 AM-9:15 AM Same-day registration, swag bag pick-up
- 9:30 AM Race begins!
- 10:15 AM Award ceremony!
- 10:00 AM-12:00 PM Post-race fun with sponsors and vendors
For more information about sponsorship opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We also have logo opportunities on the following items – first come, first claimed:
- Swag Bag for Racers/Walkers
- Doggie Poop Bag Dispenser
- Doggie Portable Food/Water bowl
- Doggie Treat Bag